It is the season of gifting and celebrations! Christmas has always held a special place in my heart and I was always looking forward to it as a child. I remember watching programmes on the television picturing families huddling together in front of the fire pit with the joyous bells of laughters of kids ringing across the background. Christmas is simple and filled with so much love and happiness. Oh, and let's not forget the magical element of Santa! Who believes in Santa? I still do and I always hope Santa would visit me one day.
Side note, it's the 21st century so nobody goes through Christmas without gifts. It has become the center of attraction for the entire holiday and to be honest, who would ever say no to gifts? This time, I've rounded up a couple of top favourites to make your shopping easier. Of course, Christmas is all about love, giving, sharing and spending quality time with your loved ones. There is no need to break your bank to make another "happy". And let's not forget to always be kind to the less fortunate. Something small to us might change another's outlook in life. Ramblings aside, let's start! I promise, I'll be typing lesser this time round. Enjoy! ;)
Stocking stuffers has probably come a long way since the OG Christmas days! This time round, we have very functional and amazing beauty saviours that are bound to make any happy. These are easy on the budget and yet sizeable enough for the user to gauge the product's efficacy. Whether if it's a gift or for your personal use, you are definitely in for a treat!
1. FRESH Frequent Flyer Skincare Set - $30
2. Fenty Beauty Mini Fairy Bomb Fun-Sized Glittering Pom Pom - $33
3. Kora Organics Luminizer - $39
4. INNISFREE My Lip Balm Holiday Gift Set - $11
5. L'Occitane Castel Shea Holiday Minis - $26
6. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist - $30
7. PIXI Best of Bright Travel Kit - $34
8. Crabtree & Evelyn Join Hands Therapy Trio - $33
9. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Travel Ornament - $22
10. Philosophy Amazing Grace EDT Ornament - $38
Of course, being a jet setter myself, I can never forget this category for the girl that is always on-the-go. She's a multitasker, a GOAL digger and one that never takes no for an answer. Everything listed here guarantees a supple glowing skin after a restful sleep. Oh and might I add, on top of makeup and skin savers, she definitely needs a good organizer to keep her in check! ;)
1. FRESH Rose Retreat Petal Soft Skincare Set - $85
2. Crabtree & Evelyn Stairway to Sleep La Source Beauty Sleep Box - $85
3. Guerlain Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil - $145
4. Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette - $76
5. FOREO Luna Mini 2 - $225
6. SKININC Rose Gold Optimizer Tri-Light Voyage - $398
7. Mark & Scribe Watch and Jewellery Case - $79.95
8. GHD Gold Styler - $295
9. The Paper Bunny 2019 Compact Planner - $36.90
Last but not least, it is not a @winterchee gift guide without a touch of luxe! I love pampering myself and of course, it doesn't hurt if a certain someone in my life showers me with some luxurious gifts. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a little something extra, this category has it all sorted out!
1. Cutler & Gross Square Frame Gold Tone Sunglass - $529.56
2. Chantecaille Gold Recovery Mask - $ 379.86
3. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream - $76.72
4. Chantecaille Moonlit Perle Glow Powder - $118.56
5. Maison Margiela REPLICA Lazy Sunday Morning EDT - $145
6. Gucci Marmont Circle Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag - $1220.14
7. Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - $57.90
8. 111SKIN Multi-Masking Planner - $68.12
9. Tom Ford Classic Eye & Lip Set - $203
REVIEW: Look & Feel Younger Amidst Your Busy Schedule With Eucerin® NEW Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment & Hyaluron Filler Range
Being at the mercy of time, I often find myself in denial, thinking that I can always be young. Sadly, some truths can never be hidden and I am definitely not shy of having one (or two) wrinkles slowly making its way to my face. I also see my skin looking dull and appearing older than it is. On top of that, due to the hectic pace of my ultra packed schedule and many late nights, I can NEVER find the energy to commit to an extensive night skincare regime. Usually, I will only slap on a thin layer of sleeping mask when my skin is feeling dry. I know, I am not the best with my skin, but I promise I am working on it!
That being said, there is finally some light on my constant lookout for a fuss-free night-time skincare product to treat the worry about my dull ageing skin. Eucerin® recently launched a 2-in-1 Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment that not only sloughs away the signs of time, it also hydrates the skin. Eucerin® has been around the skincare market for a WHOPPING 130 YEARS so I'm sure they know what works and what doesn't! This dermatological brand is renowned for creating efficacious skincare that works even for sensitive skin. Sounds too good to be true? Read on and be amazed, the Hyaluron-Filler Overnight Treatment has been on my top-shelf ever since I tried it for the first time!